Goals & Objectives—2020-2021
Goal #1—Academic Accountability
All students will receive increased quality and/or quantity of education of CCSS in ELA and Math.
- 100% highly qualified teachers: Provide Induction for new teachers.
- Provide professional development to support all students
- Orton-Gillingham/ Science of Reading
- Math/ ELA collaboration
- i-Ready Math and Reading
- EL focus
- Social Emotional Learning
- CAASPP scores
- ELPAC scores
- District benchmarks (Writing, i-Ready , OG, Science of Reading, CAASPP Interim Blocks, i-Ready)
- WIN time intervention
- After school intervention/tutoring
- Saturday School
- Mastery grading (1,2,3 model at all grade levels)
To ensure that all stake holders are informed as it relates to academics, attendance, and student events.
- Maintain the District/School website with up to date information
- Keep parents informed
- Communicate expected student behavior and follow through with expectations. Maintain high expectations for all. Maintain high expectations for all.
- Implement 6th grade student/parent orientation.
- Implement student led parent/teacher conferences (6th-8th grade)
- Communicate and implement Anti Bullying program:
- ABC Program
- Common Sense lessons at all grade levels
- Parent education and communication through School Site Council, English Language Advisory Committee, Parent Migrant Committee, and Parent meetings with Spanish Translation:
- Student academic achievement
- CCSS, attendance, safety, & technology
Goal # 3—Technology
To ensure that students will have access to technology to support college and career readiness as determined by the CCSS.
- Student education on the use of technology and the internet
- One to One technology for all students
- Technology support for staff
To maintain a safe, clean, orderly campus.
- Maintain a drug free, safe campus
- Provide appropriate levels of supervision
- Maintain grounds and facility to reflect high standards
- Provide staff online safety training to ensure zero accidents for staff
- Establish a list of priorities for future improvements:
- PE Storage facility
- 1-Field and campus landscaping
- 1-Water Issue-well
- 3-Cement ramps on portables
- 1-Repaint outside of buildings– Rooms 25-36
- 1-Additional portables (possible Kindergarten quad)
- Contribute to deferred maintenance for campus and classroom improvements.
To ensure fiscal solvency.
- To provide a balanced budget
- To educate all stakeholders in the Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan
- To maintain District Reserves—minimum of 17%
- Spend COVID dollars to support one time expenses
- Monitor enrollment and adjust staffing needs