New Student Information
- AVID Binder order form for 1st-8th graders
- Suggested Supply list
- Meal charge policy: English – Spanish
- Free and reduced lunch application: English – Spanish – Coming soon!
- Spring Grove Device Code of Conduct (all grades)
- Spring Grove Acceptable Use Policy (TK-2nd grade and new students)
- Device Loan Agreement (6th-8th): English – Spanish
- Device Opt Out (6th-8th): English – Spanish
If your child has a device that can be used at home and school, then you may opt out of this option
- Student/Parent Handbook
2022-2023 School Year Registration
Registration begins on February 7, 2022 in the school office.
- Kindergarten—open to students who will turn 5 years old by September 2, 2022
- Transitional Kindergarten—open to students who will turn 5 years old by February 2, 2023
- Pre-K—open to students who will turn 4 years old by December 2, 2022 (Must be potty trained)
California Distinguished School 2020
North County Joint Union School District (Spring Grove School) has been recognized (once again) as a California Distinguished School.
Spring Grove School's AVID Program
By teaching and reinforcing academic behaviors and higher-level thinking at a young age, AVID Elementary teachers create a ripple effect in later grades. Elementary students develop the academic habits they will need to be successful in middle school, high school, and college, in an age-appropriate and challenging way. Children learn about organization, study skills, communication, and self-advocacy. AVID Elementary students take structured notes and answer and ask high-level questions that go beyond routine answers. Find out more about Spring Grove’s AVID Program.
Spring Grove School's Orton-Gillingham Trained Teachers
Orton-Gillingham is a highly structured approach that breaks reading and spelling down into smaller skills involving letters and sounds, and then building on these skills over time. It also was the first approach to use multi-sensory teaching strategies to teach reading, which is considered extremely effective for teaching students with dyslexia. Find out more about Spring Grove’s Orton-Gillingham Program.